Friday, February 20, 2009

February 17, 2009 Rehearsal

Tonight we were introduced to a lively Finnish Folk song, “Ku-Ku” and the melodic & harmonious “Home of My Heart”. We reviewed “I Feel a Song Comin’ On”, “Embraceable You” and “Ha Shalom”. Bruce modified the previous arrangement of “April Showers” into a much easier to read treble arrangement. The altos thank you.

Bruce asked us to pick up & read a policy sheet explaining how Una Voce is both a Performance Ensemble and a Group Voice Class. They ask us to please follow the attendance policy carefully.

This brings our repertoire to 9 songs”
“I Feel a Song Coming On”
“Home of My Heart”
“Ku-Ku”
“Ha Shalom”
“April Showers”
“Embraceable You”
“There Is Sunshine in My Soul Today”
“Abide With Me Tis Eventide”
“Pie Jesu”


We look forward to seeing you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment